Bringing Baby Home workshops equip couples with the knowledge and skills needed to be the best parenting team possible.
This research-based workshop draws on the most effective education practices in order to improve the quality of life for babies and children by strengthening their families. It teaches new parents how to maintain and grow their relationship, and create healthy social, emotional, and intellectual development for their children.
In the BBH workshop, you and your partner will learn how to:
- Maintain a strong and positive bond as you welcome your baby
- Work through conflict with greater ease
- Improve communication and connection
- Create positive parent-baby interactions
- Reduce affects of postpartum mood disorders
- Better understand child development and ways to play with your baby